Vacation Services in Overland Park Recommend a Trip the These 3 Cities in Ireland —Ireland is renowned as the Emerald Isle because to the beautiful green fields that dominate the region, and it is a place that is both traditional and extremely scenic. You can always count on this place to provide you with breathtaking scenery, a kind greeting, and an excellent glass of the black stuff. Although Dublin is a highly popular tourist destination according to Overland Park travel agents, if you truly want to appreciate the diverse and breathtaking scenery that Ireland has to offer, you will need to venture out of the city and into the surrounding countryside.
The most attractive places to visit in Ireland, according to vacation services in Overland Park, include the country’s capital city as well as the following four destinations:
Vacation Services in Overland Park Recommend Kerry is often regarded as one of Ireland’s most stunning and lovely counties to visit.
This pristine region is one of the most naturally beautiful and striking places in the world, and it is often cited as a candidate for the title of “ultimate Irish destination” and a “must-see site to travel in Ireland.” It is noted for its pockets of traditional Gaelic speakers as well as its stunning terrain, and County Kerry can be found in the province of Munster in the peninsular southwest region of Ireland. You can find it by following the directions in the previous sentence.
The Ring of Kerry is a prominent scenic driving road that skirts the margins of the Iveragh Peninsula and is packed with folklore and stunning scenery, according to our travel agency in Overland Park. It is best explored alone by automobile, as the route travels past rugged shorelines and tall mountains.
Even though it’s a long travel (110 miles), it’s a great opportunity, according to Overland Park travel agents, to soak in the stunning scenery along the coastal route because of how long it takes to get there. It is also a wonderful location for activities that take place outside, including golf, strolling, cycling, and other sports that take place in water.
Although Tralee is the most populous settlement in this region, Killarney is the most important. The Killarney National Park is home to a number of highland regions, including the region known as the Lakes of Killarney. This region is renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty.
You might also enjoy the stunning lakes that we have in Europe, according to Overland Park travel agents.
Vacation Services in Overland Park Recommend These Activities Available in Kerry and the Rest of Munster
- Rent a vehicle and drive through the spectacular Ring of Kerry, widely considered to be one of the most breathtaking natural locations in all of Europe. Following the “ring” will take you all the way around the Iveragh Peninsula, where you will see stunning vistas of the Atlantic Ocean, quaint traditional towns, and magnificent beaches.
- Stop into O’Conners if you want to hear live Irish music and enjoy a fantastic example of a classic Irish pub.
- Take a three-hour long eco cruise and Star Wars tour of the Skellig Islands. On this tour, you will get the opportunity to observe whales, dolphins, basking sharks, and over 22,000 Gannets, in addition to historical history and the location where a Star Wars episode was filmed.
- Take a drive along Dingle Way to witness some breathtaking coastal scenery as well as the native dolphins, which are very friendly.
- Pay a visit to Ross Fortress, a lakeside castle built in the 15th century.
- Banna Strand is home to a stunning beach that is framed on all sides by picturesque sand dunes.
- Experience one of the most beautiful drives in Europe by doing the Slea Head Drive. Dingle serves as both the starting and finishing point for this loop, which is considered a component of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Vacation Services in Overland Park recommend Cork, a small city in Ireland, but it packs a huge punch when it comes to the arts, gastronomy, and having a good time.
Cork is the most westerly and most populous county according to Overland Park travel agents , and like its counterpart, Kerry, it is located in the province of Munster. Because of the part that Cork played in the Irish War of Independence, the region is commonly referred to as “The Rebel County.” Even though it is Ireland’s second-largest city, Cork has the atmosphere of a quaint and welcoming rural town.
A travel agent Overland Park says It is one of the best spots in Ireland to enjoy the craic, which is a traditional form of Irish fun. Additionally, it packs a significant punch in terms of art, history, and culture, and it is a wonderful destination to spend a few days. It is also becoming renowned as a gourmet haven, so while you are here, don’t forget to test out a few places so you can add that to your list of accomplishments.
The island of Ilnacullin, also known as Garinish Island, is another well-visited tourist destination in Ireland. It is famous for the natural beauty and landscape that it offers. Wonderful tropical vegetation, stunning Italian gardens, and the iconic Martello Tower may all be found in this area according to Overland Park travel agents.
Vacation Services in Overland Park Recommend These Cork Attractions and Activities
- When you visit Blarney Castle, make sure to give the famous Blarney Stone a kiss.
- Greene’s restaurant serves upmarket global cuisine in a chic setting that was formerly an 18th-century warehouse and has lofty ceilings.
- At the Cork City Gaol Museum, you may travel through time.
- Patrick’s Street is the principal shopping district of the city and has been recognized as the greatest shopping street in Ireland on two separate occasions.
- Visit the Mutton Lane Inn, a great pub that is both traditional and cozy, and also one of the oldest in the city of Cork. You can enjoy a pint of Guinness there.
- Every Sunday night at 9:30 p.m., Counihans Bar hosts live music performances. An original four-piece ensemble called Arundó, headquartered in North Cork, plays an intriguing mixture of traditional and modern Irish music here. Their sound is a mixture of traditional and contemporary Irish music.
Vacation Services in Overland Park Recommend Galway- it is a beautiful city that is often considered to be one of the top tourist destinations in Ireland due to its historic pubs, charming canals, and high-quality restaurants.
Galway is a town on the west coast of Ireland that dates back to the middle ages and is situated on the River Corrib between Galway Bay and Lough Corrib. It is without a doubt one of the most stunning locations to visit in all of Ireland, and in recent years, thanks to that Ed Sheeran song, it has gained quite a deal of notoriety.
Galway is famed for its old architecture Overland Park travel agents as well as for its thriving art and culture scene, and it certainly packs a punch! Galway was once ranked one of the world’s sexiest cities, and it is known for all of these things!
Make it a point to spend at least a couple of days at this location, taking in the scenery and getting into the spirit of things. Exploring the region via boat is among the most enjoyable methods to do so according to the best travel agencies in Overland Park.
Overland Park travel agents encourage you to take a trip on the “Corrib Princess,” which leaves from Woodquay and offers a leisurely 90-minute cruise with additional commentary. Connemara National Park is located close to the city of Galway. Within the park, you’ll find picturesque mountains, large stretches of bogs, heaths, and woodlands, as well as Connemara ponies.
Vacation Services in Overland Park Recommend These Galway Attractions and Activities
- Explore Quay Area, which is a wonderful street that features fantastic pubs and shops in addition to a bustling ambiance and street performers.
- At Cafe Kai, you may sample some of the finest organic food that Galway has to offer.
- Explore the Latin Quarter of Galway, which is often regarded as one of the city’s most attractive neighborhoods. In addition to its fantastic restaurants, chic stores, and charming cobblestone lanes, this area is brimming with cultural significance.
- At the quaint and traditional Tig Coili bar, you may catch live Irish music being performed.
- Experience the splendor that is Micil Distillery by going on the tour.
- At the Cupán Taze tea houses on Quay Lane, you may get a late breakfast and experience authentic Irish hospitality to get your day started off right.
- Visit the old city walls that date back to the medieval era.
CONTACT ONE OF OUR EXPERT TRAVEL AGENTS TO
START PLANNING YOUR DREAM TRIP!
Need help deciding where to go or have questions about Destination Fun Travel? We are here to help. We look forward to hearing from and working with you! Call us at 913.244.4343 or fill out an online form to start planning your next trip. The more information you provide us, the better we can meet your needs.
At Destination Fun Travel, we are Overland Park travel agents specializing in all things travel. Whether you want to go on a family cruise, take a girls’ trip, or need luxury vacation services in Overland Park, we have you covered! Your options are endless, and we are excited to help you plan a trip that fits all of your dreams into it.